terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2008

JUNO


Juno porque é o mês dos meus anos...
Juno porque gosto de Mitologia...
Juno pelas palavras...
Juno pelo filme.

MAC
You look a little morose, honey. What’s eating you?

JUNO
I’m losing my faith in humanity.

MAC
Think you can narrow it down for me.

JUNO
I guess I wonder sometimes if people ever stay together for good.

MAC
You mean like couples?

JUNO
Yeah, like people in love.

MAC
Are you having boy trouble? I gotta be honest; I don’t much approve of you
dating in your condition, ‘cause... well, that’s kind of messed up.

JUNO
Dad, no!

MAC
Well, it’s kind of skanky. Isn’t that what you girls call it?
Skanky? Skeevy?

JUNO
Please stop now.

MAC
(persisting)
Tore up from the floor up?

JUNO
Dad, it’s not about that. I just need to know that it’s possible for two
people to stay happy together forever. Or at least for a few years.

MAC
In my opinion, the best thing you can do is to find a person who
loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty,
handsome, what have you, the right person will still think that the
sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth
sticking with.

1 comentário:

AMMM disse...

Fantástico!

Uma comédia brilhante. E o desempenho da Ellen Page é fabuloso.

Um sentido de humor contagiante...!